- Expand your understanding of the functioning of the brain and its disorders
- Engage in real-world settings and gain exposure to various careers by visiting labs, practitioners, and institutes in the Copenhagen area
- Travel with DIS faculty on course-integrated Study Tours in Europe to meet with leading neuroscience researchers and practitioners
Is This Program For You?
It’s a good fit if you study:
- Pre-Medicine/Health Science
Through DIS, I have been exposed to facets of the neuroscience field that I never would have considered as career opportunities. Our courses are unique and widespread: topics from neuroplasticity to the networks of fear allow us to hear from professors with a diverse range of backgrounds and occupations. Coupled with academic visits and Program Study Tours in European cities where we interact with world-renowned experts in the field, this program has helped me consider my future in a whole new light.”
– Miranda, University of Virginia