No matter if you are applying to study at DIS Copenhagen or DIS Stockholm, or for the summer, semester, or a year all the information you need in regards to application, fees, and scholarships can be found in this section of the website.
Before you dive into the details, here is a quick overview of how the application & billing process works at DIS:
- The DIS application process varies by university and, in some cases, by the term and program of study. We are here to walk you through the process – get started at any time
- Once you hear from us, you will start the application process either with your home school, or directly with us. Be sure to be aware of applications deadlines, and admission requirements and start the application process as early as possible as admission is competitive
- If you wish to apply for study abroad scholarships, be sure to research eligibility requirements and deadlines as well so you submit on time
- Admitted students receive a username and password to access the DIS Registration System to register for courses, housing, Study Tours, and other offerings. Registration opens approximately six months prior to the start of your semester. Register as soon as possible
- Once admitted, you will also begin receiving correspondence from DIS: newsletters, billing information and payment deadlines, emails about any missing registration material, academic updates, housing updates, and an electronic pre-departure packet handbook full of important information leading up to your departure