We have some new academic updates! The following is an overview of all that is new to our curriculum at DIS Stockholm through spring 2023.
New Elective Courses at DIS Stockholm
- Data Visualization – starts fall 2022
- Medical Diagnostics – starts spring 2022
- Public Health Emergencies and Health-Crisis Management – starts spring 2022
DIS Lab & Research Opportunities
Students can gain international lab experience or join an engaged community of scholars across various disciplines to collaborate on their research project as a Research Assistant. Enrollment is competitive and requires an additional application during registration with DIS. Some prerequisites may apply.
- Affective Neuroscience Lab
- Forensic Psychology Lab
- Medical Simulation Lab
- Research Assistantships (click here to see current research opportunities available)
Students can enroll in one of our 3-credit Exploration Electives, which give them the opportunity to learn first-hand beyond the walls of a classroom and includes travel to another European city – at no extra cost.