We have some new academic updates! The following is an overview of all that is new to our curriculum at DIS Stockholm through spring 2025.
New Core Courses
Two new Core Courses in Neuroscience and Psychology will begin in fall 2024.
- Read about the new Neuroscience Core Course The Loving Brain: The Neuroscience of Relationships
- Read about the new Psychology Core Course Developmental Psychopathology
New Elective Courses at DIS Stockholm
- Artificial Intelligence – starts fall 2024
- Biolegality: Human Bodies and the Law – starts fall 2024
- Economic Competitiveness in a Changing Global Economy: Swedish Industries – starts spring 2024
- Swedish Language and Culture through Music, Rhythm, and Song – starts spring 2024
DIS Lab & Research Opportunities
Students can gain international lab experience or join an engaged community of scholars across various disciplines to collaborate on their research project as a Research Assistant. Enrollment is competitive and requires an additional application during registration with DIS. Some prerequisites may apply.
- Forensic Psychology Lab
- Medical Simulation Lab
- Research Assistantships (click here to see current research opportunities available)
Students can enroll in one of our 3-credit Exploration Electives, which give them the opportunity to learn first-hand beyond the walls of a classroom and includes travel to another European city – at no extra cost.