DIS International Educators Conference: Monday, June 10 – Friday, June 14, 2024 in Stockholm, Sweden
It is recommended that participants arrive on Sunday, June 9 and depart either on the evening of Friday, June 14 or Saturday, June 15. For those interested in visiting DIS Copenhagen, there will be an Open House event on Monday, June 17.Register as IEC Participant
The registration code for the Summer 2024 Conference is 1160. Participation in the conference is limited to colleagues from DIS partner institutions. Invitations are issued to our partners through the education abroad office.
Please note: Due to the pace of the conference and limited capacity, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate guests of participants during any portion of the IEC week.
|Early (Nov 1 – Dec 31)||Regular (Jan 1 – Mar 15)||Late (Mar 16 – May 1|
The Registration fee covers a substantial part of food and activities throughout the conference including:
- Pre-departure and on-site materials & support, including 24-hour emergency contact
- Programming and events throughout the week
- One-night accommodation offsite (Wednesday-Thursday)
- Most lunches and dinners
- Daily coffee service and snacks
- Entrance fees and transportation to events
The Homestay fee includes:
- Accommodations in Stockholm for five nights
- Transportation between DIS and your Homestay
- Breakfast each day and some dinners
Registration and Payment
An invoice and preliminary workshop details will be emailed to you soon after registration. Payment can be made by credit card, wire transfer/ACH, or check.
If you need to cancel your IEC participation, please email IEC@dis.dk. DIS will issue full refunds for Registration fees and Homestay fees if participation is canceled on/before May 1. After this date, fees will not be refunded.