Collaborate with DIS to develop your program in Copenhagen and/or Stockholm.
With over 60 years of experience in study abroad, we have expansive opportunities to develop tailored made programs with you. Whether it be first-year, embedded semester course, short-term, semester-length, or multi-site for undergraduates or graduate students, we look forward to exploring possibilities with you.
When you partner with DIS, you gain:
- An extensive academic network and support structure throughout Scandinavia
- Access to DIS faculty who teach what they do in their professions
- Europe as your classroom. Place-based learning plays a central role, where courses come to life through integrating site visits, Field Studies, Study Tours
- Unique cultural engagement with locals, further contextualizing European perspectives
- A flexible, collaborative, and iterative process to develop your custom program to meet learning goals.
Between DIS Copenhagen and Stockholm with full-time, on-site staff, and our experience with other locations through our extensive Study Tours network, your program could add a Study Tour to anywhere in Europe.
Read through this section to find information about:
DIS is truly a partner. DIS is willing to offer special classes or make program changes if necessary to serve our particular needs. The staff are true believers in continuous improvement of their programs, with frequent instructor observation and coaching – the results are very impressive.”
– Brad Brown, Professor of Commerce, McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia