The Green Living & Learning Community is an inclusive space for those who would like to engage in a more sustainable lifestyle while exploring Copenhagen.
This is your ideal LLC if you have an intention of living together in a community with like-minded people while studying abroad.
Green LLC Highlights
- Experience firsthand how, working together with members of your community, you can make changes to live a more sustainable life
- Gain insight into some of the sustainable projects that are happening in and around Copenhagen.
- Engage with your peers by discussing burning environmental issues of our time in an open and respectful forum
- Step out of your comfort zone (for example, volunteer with local environmental initiatives)
Examples of Green LLC Activities (may vary each semester)
- Cook tasty organic meals with your roommates
- Get to know Copenhagen’s re-use and recycling scene with visits to swap stations and thrifting
- Experience the joys of Copenhagen’s clean water with a sauna and winter bathing
- Connect with nature with an eco-printing workshop and a guided hike
- Meet environmental activists at the forefront of Denmark’s green youth movement and visit a Folkekøkken (‘people’s kitchen’)