- Get hands-on experience through the Drug Development Project by interviewing and researching a Scandinavian biomedical company about their products and technology
- Gain insight into world-leading biotechnology research and development while on faculty-led study tours
- Visit leading biotechnology companies and research institutions to learn about new-generation biopharmaceuticals
This program is right for you if you study biology, biochemistry, health science, or a similar discipline, and wish to pursue a graduate degree and future career in the biomedical field.
With topics including 3D printing organs, cancer research, and gene therapy, we’re given varying perspectives on the biotech field as it operates in the real world.”
– Jordan, Rochester Institute of Technology
Why Study Biomedicine in Denmark?
- Denmark is known globally for innovative thinking in drug development and discovery and has continuously produced high-quality medical research
- The greater Copenhagen area is part of Medicon Valley, a competitive life science cluster that attracts many successful companies to the region
- There is a dynamic environment rich in innovation, and a tradition for knowledge sharing between companies, hospitals, universities, and public research institutions