- Get hands-on experience through the Drug Development Project by interviewing researchers at a Scandinavian biotechnology company about their products and technology
- Visit leading biotechnology companies and research institutions to learn about next-generation biopharmaceuticals
- Gain insight into world-leading biotechnology research and development while on faculty-led Study Tours
Is This Program For You?
It’s a good fit if you study:
- Pre-Medicine/Health Science
With topics including 3D printing organs, cancer research, and gene therapy, we’re given varying perspectives on the biotech field as it operates in the real world.”
– Jordan, Rochester Institute of Technology
Why Study Biomedicine in Denmark?
- Denmark is known globally for innovative thinking in drug development and discovery and has continuously produced high-quality medical research
- The greater Copenhagen area is part of Medicon Valley, a competitive life science cluster that attracts many successful companies to the region
- There is a dynamic environment rich in innovation, and a tradition for knowledge sharing between companies, hospitals, universities, and public research institutions