- You will design, develop, and test a beta version of a 2D or 3D game individually or in small groups
- Gain inspiration and build a professional network in the gaming industry by visiting start-ups and established firms on faculty-led study tours in Denmark and Germany
- Engage with the Danish indie gaming community, meet with European peers and experts, and participate in game jams and hackathons
This program is right for you if you are interested in computer science or math and want to gain experience in applying programming skills to the creation of games.
We participated in a game jam in partnership with Danish students, where we created games and presented on the final day. Three days of intense focus, problem-solving, critical-thinking, and top-notch collaboration.”
-James, Denison College
Why Study Computer Science in Denmark?
- There is a range of innovative game companies, in addition to the enthusiastic independent game developers eager to make the next big hit
- Denmark is home to the largest game jam in the world, the Nordic Game Jam
- There is a strong tradition for entrepreneurship using IT, where many successful and internationally used applications have been created, such as Skype, Endomondo, and Podio