Apply for a unique Research Assistant opportunity and earn 3 or 6 credits.
Research Assistant: 3 Credits
Join an ongoing research project carried out by a DIS faculty member. As a Research Assistant, you collaborate closely with your mentor. By the end of your semester, you will grasp the complexities of the research process. In some cases, short travel with your mentor to European research institutions may occur. All costs are covered by DIS. Information will be provided before the start of the semester.
- Research Assistant: Cultural Learning and Study Abroad
- Research Assistant: Futurization of Thinking and Behavior
- Research Assistant: Inclusive Design for Inclusive Spaces
- Research Assistant: Investigating Past Conditions of the Greenland Ice Sheet
- Research Assistant: Mammography Screening: Efficacy, Benefits, and Harms
- Research Assistant: HIV and Reproductive Technology Access
Research Assistant: 6 Credits
Advance your knowledge within the natural and health sciences. Matched with a Copenhagen-based research institution and a mentor, you participate in existing research where you develop your clinical and laboratory skills.
- Research Assistant: Advanced Imaging and Liver Disease
- Research Assistant: Health Technology, Brain Plasticity, Epilepsy, and Electroencephalography
- Research Assistant: Neurodegenerative Diseaseas
- Research Assistant: Neurobiological Changes and Depression Risk
Additional Application Required
The application can be found on Student Registration. You must submit all application requirements by:
- November 1st for the spring semester
- May 1st for the fall semester
After pursuing research abroad, I developed more specific interests in neuroscience and highly tuned my lab skills. When returning to my home university, I began researching in a lab that I realized aligned more with my academic interests, which would not have been possible without my experience at DIS.”
-Max, Occidental College