Computer Kiosks and Computer Labs
There are computer kiosks and computer labs located throughout DIS Copenhagen in student lounges, near classrooms, and at the Student Hub. Kiosks should be used for quick jobs (e.g., checking email, printing class materials), whereas computer labs can be used for as long as necessary.
Standard Computer Lab Software
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Adobe Reader
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- VLC Media Player
Advanced Computer Lab Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.)
- Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate (AutoDesk, AutoCad, 3D Max Design, Raster Design, Inventor, Revit, InfraWorks, ReCap, Robot Structure Analysis)
- SketchUp Pro
At DIS, printing is available with all computer kiosks and computer labs, but also from personal laptops.
- All students receive 400 DKK on their printing account. Students in the Architecture & Design Program get an additional 200 DKK
- The cost of each print job is automatically deducted from your printing account. If the account has insufficient funds, the job will not be released
- Printing accounts can be topped up by submitting a ticket to IT Services via servicedesk.dis.dk. In most cases top ups are complimentary, but excessive use will require a paid top up
- If you experience problems with a printer, scanner or copier, contact IT Services as soon as possible via servicedesk.dis.dk. They will credit your account for failed print jobs and resolve the issue. The Student Hub staff will also be able to help with basic printer support
Guides for Printing, Copying, and Scanning
Instructions on how to use the printing, copying, and scanning options at DIS are located here: Online Instructions
Below are the printing costs per page. Copying and scanning is free.
|Print Type||Cost per page|
|A4 B&W||0.5 DKK (~0.10 USD)|
|A4 Color||2 DKK (~0.30 USD)|
|A3 B&W||1 DKK (~0.15 USD)|
|A3 Color||4 DKK (~0.60 USD)|
|Plot||75 DKK/meter (~12 USD)|
Duplex printing does not lower the cost per page. The costs are the same when printing double-sided or not.