DIS Copenhagen Computer Lab Programs for All Students
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Adobe Reader
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- VLC Media Player
Additional Programs for Students in Architecture & Design
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat Pro)
- Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate (AutoDesk, AutoCad, 3D Max Design, Raster Design, Inventor, Revit, InfraWorks, ReCap, Robot Structure Analysis)
- SketchUp Pro
Computer Kiosks and Computer Labs
There are computer kiosks and computer labs located throughout DIS student lounges and near classrooms. Kiosks should be used for quick jobs (e.g., checking email, printing class materials), whereas computer labs can be used for as long as necessary.
At DIS, you can print at all computer kiosks and computer labs.
- At the start of the semester, you will receive 200 DKK on your print account.
- The cost of each print job is automatically deducted from your account. If your account has insufficient funds, your job will not be released.
- Add money to your account at the IT Helpdesk where only cash is accepted. Any unused funds will not be refunded at the end of the semester.
- If you experience problems with a printer, scanner or copier, contact IT Support as soon as possible, and they will credit your account for failed print jobs and resolve the issue.
Changing Print Settings on a DIS Computer
- By default, printers print in grey scale. If you would like to print in color, go to File > Print, under Printing Properties uncheck Print in Grey Scale. See below for the cost difference between color and grey scale print jobs.
- To conserve resources, printers print double-sided. This default setting can be changed under Printing Properties.
|Print Type||Cost per page|
|A4 B&W||0.5 DKK|
|A4 Color||2 DKK|
|A3 B&W||1 DKK|
|A3 Color||4 DKK|