DIS Copenhagen Computer Lab Programs for All Students
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Adobe Reader
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- VLC Media Player
Additional Programs for Students in Architecture & Design
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat Pro)
- Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate (AutoDesk, AutoCad, 3D Max Design, Raster Design, Inventor, Revit, InfraWorks, ReCap, Robot Structure Analysis)
- SketchUp Pro
Computer Kiosks and Computer Labs
There are computer kiosks and computer labs located throughout DIS student lounges and near classrooms. Kiosks should be used for quick jobs (e.g., checking email, printing class materials), whereas computer labs can be used for as long as necessary.
At DIS, you can print at all computer kiosks and computer labs.
- At the start of the semester, you receive 400 DKK on your print account. Students in the Architecture & Design Program get an additional 200 DKK
- The cost of each print job is automatically deducted from your account. If your account has insufficient funds, your job will not be released
- Add money to your account at the IT Service Desk where only Danish cash is accepted. Any unused funds will not be refunded at the end of the semester
- If you experience problems with a printer, scanner or copier, contact IT Service Desk as soon as possible, and they will credit your account for failed print jobs and resolve the issue
Changing Print Settings on a DIS Computer
- By default, printers print in greyscale and double-sided – this is enabled to conserve resources. You can change the settings when using a DIS computer. Find instructions here. Note: It is not possible to change these settings when printing via email.
|Print Type||Cost per page|
|A4 B&W||0.5 DKK (~0.10 USD)|
|A4 Color||2 DKK (~0.30 USD)|
|A3 B&W||1 DKK (~0.15 USD)|
|A3 Color||4 DKK (~0.60 USD)|
|Plot||75 DKK/meter (~12 USD)|
Duplex printing does not lower the cost per page. The costs are the same when printing duplex or not.