Current Study Abroad Students
If you are a current student or accepted to study at DIS for a future semester, this section is for you. Here you will find important information on resources offered to you while at DIS, so be sure to take a look around!
The Student Hub
The Student Hub is your entry point to DIS resources and services while you are abroad. Our Student Hub Team is on site, providing accessible services and support to students. Learn more about the Student Hub here.
DIS Navigate is the official DIS app. Find essential resources, connect with fellow students, and search for upcoming events. You will receive information about how to download and log into the app prior to the start of your semester.
Canvas: Your DIS Online Learning Space
From your acceptance through your semester, you will use Canvas as your online academic platform.
Find Your Way Around
Can’t find a classroom, studio, library, or a quiet place to study?
Find our locations guide in the DIS Navigate app, which you will gain access to before the start of your semester.
Connect with DIS
Get involved with DIS social media! You can…
- Follow us on Instagram (@disabroad and @dis.copenhagen) and tag your own photos with #disabroad and #discopenhagen
- Like DIS – Study Abroad on Facebook and see photos and stories during your semester
- Visit our YouTube channel and watch DIS student videos about DIS, Copenhagen, and Danish life and culture
- Follow the official DIS blog or your fellow students as they blog throughout their semester
- And if you’re coming to the end of your study abroad experience, join our DIS – Study Abroad alumni group on LinkedIn