Academic Support Services
The Academic Support team can assist you in the following:
- Advising on academic challenges
- Registration services, such as dropping a course, within the first weeks of your semester at DIS
- Advice about
- Information about DIS final exams
- Assistance with course verifications for home institutions or any other administrative requests
- Facilitate accommodations for students with verified learning challenges and management of testing arrangements – read more about learning accommodations here
Students can schedule Academic Support meetings through the DIS Navigate app under Resources and then Book a Meeting.
If you need a more urgent appointment than what is available online, please email email@example.com to request an urgent meeting.