Academic Support Services
The Academic Support team can assist you in the following:
- Advising on academic challenges
- Registration services, such as dropping a course, within the first weeks of your semester at DIS
- Advice about
- Information about DIS final exams
- Assistance with course verifications for home institutions or any other administrative requests
- Facilitate accommodations for students with verified learning challenges and management of testing arrangements – read more about learning accommodations here
Please schedule an academic advising appointment by clicking here.
If you need an urgent appointment or the available times do not work with your schedule, please email email@example.com.