Academic Support Services
The Academic Support team can assist you in the following:
- Advising on academic challenges
- Registration services, such as dropping a course, within the first weeks of your semester at DIS
- Advice about
- Information about DIS final exams
- Assistance with course verifications for home institutions or any other administrative requests
- Facilitate accommodations for students with verified learning challenges and management of testing arrangements – read more about learning accommodations here
Virtual Office Hours with the Registrar for Spring 2021 Drop/Add:
- Thursday, January 21: 13:30-16:30 and 18:30-20:30 (Central European Time)
- Friday, January 22: 7:30-9:30 and 13:30-16:30 (Central European Time)
- Monday, January 25: 13:30-16:30 (Central European Time)
- Tuesday January 26: 7:30-9:30 and 13:30-17:30 and 18:30-20:30 (Central European Time)
Where: Academic Support Zoom Room – there will be a waiting room, so if you are not immediately invited into the Zoom room, please be patient as the Registrar is assisting other students.
After January 26, you should schedule academic support meetings online.
If you need a more urgent appointment than what is available online, please email email@example.com to request an urgent meeting.