The DIS Student Hub and IT Services staff can provide technical assistance to you during your time studying with us, and offer a wide variety of services to improve your experience with technology.
IT Services at DIS Copenhagen Include
- Assistance with DIS Wi-Fi
- Assistance with your DIS credentials
- If necessary, helping you communicate with manufacturers
- Assistance with printing and scanning at DIS
- Setting up presentations during or outside of class time
Get IT Assistance
The fastest and easiest way to get in touch with our IT Services staff is to submit a ticket via servicedesk.dis.dk.
The staff at the DIS Student Hub can also assist with basic IT issues, such as printing, WiFi access, and where to find personal computer repair shops or buy adaptors.
For IT Emergencies During Opening Hours
Call +45 3376 5400
Phone hours: 8:00 – 16:00
Closed on weekends and holidays.