The DIS Copenhagen IT Support staff can provide technical assistance to you during your time studying with us, and offer a wide variety of services to improve your experience with technology.
IT Services at DIS Copenhagen Include
- Troubleshooting your computer when it is not functioning properly (both hardware and software)
- If necessary, helping you communicate with manufacturers
- Assisting with printing and scanning at DIS
- Setting up presentations during or outside of class time
- You can purchase electrical plug adapters (3 prong compatible)
Where to Find the DIS Copenhagen IT Helpdesk
Ground floor of Vestergade 5 (V5.07)
Monday – Friday: 10:00 to 16:00
Closed on weekends.
For IT Emergencies During Opening Hours
Call 3376 5400
For Non-Urgent Matters / After Hours
Contact us on email@example.com