During your short Study Tour, you explore human creativity through a cultural context lens. This provides you with the experiential foundations for understanding conceptual models and research findings within the field of cognitive neuroscience of creativity. You gain an in-depth and hands-on understanding of why Denmark is renowned for creativity and innovation as this pertains to different topics such as play, design, gastronomy, and sustainability.
- Apply theory and research to real-world experiences of human creativity
- Experience human creativity through the lens of Danish culture and history
- Experience creative play at LEGO House
- Learn about the connections between food and creativity through New Nordic cuisine, additionally the challenges and creative process behind gastronomy in Denmark
- Visit innovative Danish designers as well as venues which explore artistic aesthetic development and expression in Denmark (within the fields of music and visual arts)