This three-day short Study Tour will take you to the Eastern Denmark to see how glaciers during the last ice age helped shape the current landscape in northwest Zealand. You will explore the Odsherred Geopark, learn about local flora and fauna of the area, and immerse culturally through various cultural experiences and cuisine.
- Understand a selection of climate change causes
- Understand similarities and differences between 'natural' and 'anthropogenic' climate change
- Understand climate conditions as a key factor in the evolution of modern civilization
- Take an outdoor tour of the Odsherred Geopark
- Stay overnight at a traditional Danish Folkehøjskole
- Analyze sediment cores to examine past climate change of the area