This three-day Short Study tour aims to familiarize you with Danish viewpoints on climate change. You will have multiple academic visits involving subjects such as geology, biodiversity, and other environmental concepts. Outside of academic visits, you will be challenged to immerse yourself through various cultural experiences and cuisine.
- Understand a selection of climate change causes
- Understand similarities and differences between 'natural' and 'anthropogenic' climate change
- Understand climate conditions as a key factor in the evolution of modern civilization
- Visit the Cliffs of Møn and the Cliffs of Stevns to understand the ancient past
- Visit the Danish Geological Museum
- Tour the Møn natural area, highlighting the historical and cultural elements