March 5, 2020
Dear DIS Copenhagen Students,
As promised, we have now confirmed which DIS Copenhagen courses will be available via distance learning for students who return home early due to COVID-19. At the same time, we would like to remind you that DIS has no plans for canceling the semester, and that the risk to DIS students related to COVID-19 remains low.
We are pleased to share that, for those who need to return home, 313 courses are available for distance learning, and only 8 are not. Those 8 courses are:
- European Clinical Psychology Practicum A
- European Clinical Psychology Practicum B
- Furniture Design Studio
- Furniture Design Workshop
- Geographic Information Systems: Applied Climate Change Cases
- Positive Psychology Practicum: Methods and Practice
- Pregnancy, Birth, and Infancy in Denmark
- Sound Engineering and Music Production
It is imperative that you discuss potential withdrawal and distance learning options with your home university, as it is ultimately their decision whether and how to accept the credit you earn at DIS. If you have any questions related to distance learning courses and credits, please contact Academic Support at email@example.com.