During Core Course Week, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge about the basis of precision medicine and learn how it can affect clinical care. You witness how Sweden, as one of the world’s most innovative countries, uses its strong traditions with medical research, biobanks, and quality registers to position itself as a front-runner in the field. By meeting with clinicians, academic scientists, and commercial representatives, you see how the interaction between these different players of the precision medicine ecosystem is supported by well-developed national platforms.
- Deepen your understanding on how the "omics" field impacts clinical practice
- Broaden your view on the precision medicine ecosystem and the interaction between its different stakeholders
- Examine how the Swedish healthcare sector is changing to include active practice within precision medicine and what kind of challenges that poses
- Visit AMRA Medical in Linköping and learn why this digital health company is at the forefront of medical imaging and precision medicine
- Meet clinicians from Skåne University Hospital and hear about access to precision medicine in breast cancer
- Visit the CREATE Health Center, and deepen your knowledge on the use of proteomics in distinguishing different complex disease indications