Welcome to DIS
Congratulations on your acceptance to DIS Stockholm as a semester student! The moment you are accepted to study abroad begins your imagination of a semester in Sweden with new adventures and travels, cross-cultural experiences, friends, and knowledge.
You will soon book a plane ticket, get your passport ready, and even start thinking about what you can fit in your suitcase. Let us help you with all these big decisions! Read through this section to find information for all you need to know about getting ready for DIS and Stockholm.
Find Out More About Stockholm and DIS
Flip through some of the great resources below to learn more about Stockholm, DIS, and local culture before you depart:
- Follow our DIS Student Bloggers
- Read about DIS, Stockholm and Swedish culture on the DIS Blog
- Think about how you want to engage in the community and with Swedish culture
- Do your homework about Stockholm
- Watch videos created by students and alumni
- Check out a list of recommended Scandinavian films or dive into a good Swedish book
- Get the scoop by following DIS on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!