The official religion of Sweden is Lutheran, with 67.5% of the population Lutheran, 4.4% of the population identifying with other Protestant groups, and 5%, Muslim.
If you are interested in practicing your faith while studying in Sweden, you will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from various religious groups at the DIS Activities Fair, held during the Arrival Workshops.
- Hillsong Church – Stockholm
- National Church of Sweden
- International Church of Stockholm (ICS)
- Södermalmskyrkan (Word of Faith)
- Immanuels Kyrkan (Evangelist)
- St. Eugenia (Catholic)
- Vineyard Church