Current Study Abroad Students
If you are a current DIS Stockholm student or have been accepted to study for a future semester, this section is for you. Here you will find preliminary information on resources offered to you while studying abroad at DIS, so be sure to take a look around!
The Student Hub
The Student Hub is your entry point to DIS resources and services while you are abroad. Our Student Hub Team is on site, providing accessible services and support to students. Learn more about the Student Hub here.
DIS Navigate is the official DIS app. Find essential resources, connect with fellow students, and search for upcoming events. You will receive information about how to download and log into the app prior to the start of your semester.
Canvas: Your DIS Online Learning Space
From your acceptance through your semester, you will use Canvas as your online academic platform.
Connect with DIS
Get involved with DIS social media!
- Check out the DIS Stockholm Instagram and see what past students have posted on #disabroad and #disstockholm
- Like DIS – Study Abroad on Facebook to keep up with updates from Scandinavia
- Visit our YouTube channel and watch videos about the DIS experience
- Follow the official DIS Blog to read about study abroad experiences at DIS, from the perspective of current students and Student Bloggers, faculty, and alumni
- And if you’re coming to the end of your study abroad experience, join our DIS – Study Abroad alumni group on LinkedIn