The DIS Office of Academic Support fosters an inclusive and intellectually stimulating learning community, and will help you take advantage of all academic opportunities offered to you.
Academic Support Services
- Registration services, such as adding or dropping a course, within the first weeks of your semester at DIS
- Academic advice:
- Information about DIS final exams
- Assistance with course verifications for home institutions or any other administrative requests
- Facilitate accommodations for students with learning disabilities and management of testing arrangements
- Enrollment services should you decide to stay for an additional semester at DIS