In this LLC, you have the opportunity to explore several well-being tools while building community and learning more about incorporating balance into daily life. While the Well-being LLC is beginner-friendly, it is also a well-fitting atmosphere for those with experience in exploring various self-soothing strategies.
Please keep in mind that this LLC is not a substitute for working with a trained mental health professional or medication – it’s an additional layer of support.
Well-being LLC Highlights
By living in the LLC, you will:
- Be guided by a coordinator who is well versed in the field of well-being. The coordinator, together with the group, will initiate activities as a facilitator
- Create meaningful relationships and a sustainable community within and outside DIS
- Join a safe, inclusive space where all voices contribute to the collective group’s well-being and growth. You will be part of the activity planning processes where activities are initiated by the community itself
- Gain tools to help find balance in your life by various mechanisms to help you navigate pressure in various life situations
- Participate in weekly Well-being LLC events
Examples of the Well-being LLC activities:
- Yoga and meditation
- Breath work and sound healing
- Nature hikes and forest bathing
- Rest and recharge workshop