- Explore case studies that bridge research and clinical breakthroughs within acute and chronic diseases, and investigate how diagnostic tools and treatment strategies are developed through the dynamic relationships between clinicians, physicians, and scientists
- Perform physical examinations and procedures on medical phantoms, such as blood drawing, I.V. entry, and suturing at clinical training centers in Stockholm
- Travel with DIS on course-integrated Study Tours to visit clinical and diagnostic hospital departments and research institutions, and gain insight into clinical practices, translational research, and the lives of research doctors
Is This Program For You?
It’s a good fit if you have an interest in:
- Pre-Medicine/Health Science
Seeing aspects of health care – business, research, public health – has expanded my understanding of medicine. Next time I see my doctor, I’ll have a greater appreciation for all the work that happens behind the scenes that allows him to do his job.”
– Salmaan, University of Illinois at Chicago