December 7, 2021
New COVID-19 recommendations were announced, effective from December 8. While these are recommendations, DIS strongly encourages our community to follow the guidelines below. These measures are designed to limit the spread of COVID-19.
The new guidelines include:
- Avoid crowding and socially distance whenever possible
- Avoid public transportation when possible
- Wear a face mask when using public transportation 24/7. (Medical masks are available at the Student Hub).
This current change does not affect in-person teaching.
And as always, remember to:
- Wash and sanitize your hands often
- Get tested if you experience even mild COVID-19 symptoms
- Stay at home if you feel sick
- Contact the DIS emergency phone if you test positive for COVID-19 (+46 721412862)