In this section, you can find information about: the DIS approach to accommodation requests; how to fill out the Disability Accommodation Request form in Student Registration; and the roles of the student, the home university, and DIS in accommodations.
- Disability Accommodations
- Infrastructure of Copenhagen, Stockholm, and DIS
- Support- and Service-Animal Policy
If you have any accommodation questions, you are also encouraged to contact the DIS North American office by writing firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Resources and Tips
- Mobility International: Founded in 1981, Mobility International USA (MIUSA) is a disability-led non-profit organization headquartered in Oregon, advancing disability rights and leadership globally. Their website includes many helpful tips and resources (including personal experiences of students abroad)
- Access Abroad: A project at the University of Minnesota, their website includes valuable resources including pre-departure tips from students with disabilities