The DIS Mission Statement
By inspiring each student’s curiosity and love of learning, DIS fosters academic achievement, intercultural understanding, and development of life skills essential for engaged citizenship.
The DIS Values Statement
DIS Employees are:
- One team and passionate about the DIS mission
- Committed to each other’s development and well-being
- Ambitious and set high standards
- Fun, friendly, and professional
- Open to change and new ideas
- Ready to make difficult decisions and take responsibility
- Collaborative and trust each other
Who are We?
DIS is a non-profit educational foundation governed by an external Board of Directors working closely with our Executive Director based in Copenhagen. Our staff are based on-site in Copenhagen and Stockholm, as well as at our North American Office in Minneapolis. Click here to see our full staff list.
DIS Faculty are based in Copenhagen and Stockholm. They teach what they do, drawing from their expertise in their field and a love of teaching – click here to learn more about our faculty training and development, and click here to see our full faculty list.