Welcome to DIS
Congratulations on your acceptance to DIS Summer Sessions! The moment you are accepted to study abroad is an exciting moment, as you start to imagine your summer in Denmark with new adventures and travels, experiences, friends, and knowledge.
You will soon book a plane ticket, get your passport ready, and even start thinking about what you can fit in your suitcase. Let us help you with all these big decisions! Use this section to find logistical information in preparing for your time abroad.
Before You Depart, Learn More About Copenhagen, DIS, and the Local Culture:
- Read stories from DIS Summer Writers on the DIS blog
- Watch videos about Summer at DIS on YouTube
- Check out a list of recommended Danish Films
- Dive into a good Danish book
- Think about how you want to meet the locals once you arrive
- Do your homework on Copenhagen
- Find out more about diversity at DIS and in Copenhagen