Welcome to DIS
Congratulations on your acceptance to DIS Copenhagen as a semester student! The moment you decide to study abroad, you start to imagine your semester in Denmark with exciting courses, cross-cultural experiences, and new faces and friends. You will soon book a plane ticket, get your passport ready, and even start thinking about what you can fit in your suitcase. Let us help you with all these big decisions!
Read through this section to find information for all you need to know about getting ready for DIS and Denmark.
Find Out More About Copenhagen and DIS
Flip through some of the great resources below to learn more about Copenhagen, DIS, and the local culture before you depart:
- Follow our current DIS Student Bloggers
- Check out a list of recommended Danish Films
- Dive into a good Danish book
- Think about how you want to meet locals and engage in the community
- Consider how you can get involved at DIS
- Do your homework about Copenhagen
- Find out more about diversity at DIS and in Copenhagen
- Watch videos created by students and alumni
- Follow us on social media to see what’s currently happening