Academic Pass/Fail Request Form

Below you can request a course to be reported on the DIS Final Grade Report on the basis of satisfactory completion (C/C- depending on your home school rules) as “Pass” or in the case of unsatisfactory completion as “Fail,” instead of the letter grade normally assigned.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.