Apply to Become a DIS Student Illustrator
Visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social media than links, photos, and text – making illustrations and graphics a crucial part of creating engagement on Facebook and other networks.
Build Your Portfolio Abroad
Collaborate with the DIS Marketing & Communications Team, and create illustrations to be networked across DIS and social media platforms targeted towards our students.
As our Student Illustrator, you will help create eye-catching illustrations for DIS social media, website, and blog.
The Marketing & Communications Team will conceptualize these illustrations with you, and your creative eye and drawing skills will be key in taking these ideas to the next level!
Note: This is an experience-building ambassadorship and not a paid position.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator. AfterEffects and Procreate is a plus.
- A clear communicator
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
- Independent worker
- Must be able to contribute at least 1-2 hours a week
- Ability to adhere to set brand guidelines
Possible Styles and Techniques
- Digital illustrations/vector drawings
- Icons and infographics
- Print and poster design
We envision your work being utilized mostly on DIS social media and blog. Web design will not be included in this position.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for a Fall 2021 Student Illustrator position apply by August 19th, 2021.
Submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Home university
- A short paragraph explaining your motivation
- An online portfolio
- Submit an illustration that portrays one experience within your pre-departure time (e.g. packing for the semester, saying goodbye in the airport).
Chosen candidates will be notified by email within the first few weeks of the semester.
Positions are competitive! Be sure to contact us by the deadline.