Extended Deadlines for Fall 2018
For select academic programs, the application deadline has been extended. If you wish to be considered for the Fall 2018 semester, contact the North American office by calling (612) 301-7200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copenhagen Semester Academic Programs
- Architecture & Design | study tours to Germany and Netherlands; Finland and Sweden
- Furniture Design | study tour to Finland and Sweden
- Terrorism & Security | study tours to Brussels and Paris; Belfast and Dublin; London and Oslo
Stockholm Semester Academic Programs
- Global Economics | study tour to Frankfurt and Strasbourg
- Literature | study tour to London and Oxford
- Neuroscience | study tour to Paris
- Public Health | study tour to Geneva
- Terrorism & Security | study tour to Berlin
Building Your Semester Abroad
When studying with DIS, your academic program travels on two study tours in Europe. In addition, you enroll in several electives, and these can be courses that address other topics or within your major. Courses span across the liberal arts and address current burning issues, giving you the flexibility to create a dynamic semester abroad.